Maca Raw Powder
- Scientific name
- Lepidium meyenii, Walp
- Root vegetable from the Peruvian Andes. Maca roots are dehydrated at low temperatures, then milled into a fine powder.
- Rich in sugar, protein, starch and important minerals such as iron, magnesium, calcium and phosphorous.
- With smoothies, milks, chocolates and mixed with other flours.
- Benefits for Consumer
- High glucosinolate and macamide content increases stamina and immune system function, boosts libido and combats fatigue.
- Available in three color ranges: Yellow, Red and Black. Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of additives, irradiation and BSE/TSE.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru