Maca Gelatinized Powder
- Scientific name
- Lepidium meyenii, Walp
- Root vegetable from the Peruvian Andes. Maca roots are extruded , dehydrated and milled into a fine powder. The maca is gelatinized through a controlled heated extrusion process that breaks down the starch concentrating more its nutrients.
- It is highly digestible and more soluble than regular maca. Rich in sugar, protein, starch and important minerals such as iron, magnesium, calcium and phosphorous.
- With smoothies, milks, chocolates and mixed with other flours.
- Benefits for Consumer
- Increases stamina and immune system function, boosts libido and combats fatigue.
- Available in three color ranges: Yellow, Red and Black. Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of additives, irradiation and BSE/TSE.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru