Sacha Inchi Butter
- Scientific name
- Plukenetia Volubilis L.
- Naturik sacha inchi butter is made from sacha inchi seeds sustainably grown in the Amazon rainforest. It is made by grinding up and processing dry roasted sacha inchi seeds into a smooth, creamy consistency you can spread or eat with a spoon.
- High source of plant-based protein with 30%, easily digestible and with all nine essential amino acids in ideal balance. Rich source of Omega-3 with more than 20%. Rich source of antioxidants (tocopherols).
- This protein-rich seed butter has a nutty taste and smooth texture and is an allergy friendly way to enjoy a spread in pancakes and sandwiches, into dressings and stews and in a good-for-you candy bars. As a functional ingredient it can be used to enrich with protein and omega-3 other seed and nut butters, energy bars and chocolate bites.
- Benefits for Consumer
- No net carbs per serving. Ideal for Ketogenic and Paleo diets. Nutrient-Dense, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Lactose-Free. Great source of amino acids for muscle growth and repair. High in protein, omega-3, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for good health maintenance.
- Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of artificial flavors, colors and preservatives.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru