Organic Extra Virgin Sacha Inchi Oil
Our sacha inchi seeds are grown and sustainably harvested in the Amazon Rainforest of Peru. Our sacha inchi oil is obtained by cold pressing the seeds.
- • Contains up to 48% omega-3 ALA.
• It has an ideal balance between omega-3 and omega-6 (1.3 to 1).
• Uniquely balanced composition of fatty acids. Up to 92 % are omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids.
• High in antioxidants such as vitamin E, which is why it is highly resistant to oxidation.
• Organic, Kosher, Vegan.
• Non-GMO, Gluten-Free and Cholesterol Free.
- Suggested Use
- Due to its mild nutty taste, it can be consumed directly 1 or 2 tablespoons a day or use in salad dressings, vegetables, pastas, yogurts or smoothies. Not for use as a cooking oil.
- Store in a cold dry place, away from sunlight. After opened it is recommended to maintain close tight and refrigerated.
- Formats Available
- 250ml (8.45 fl. oz.).
- Organic Sacha Inchi Seed Oil.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru