Tara Germ Instant Powder
- Scientific name
- Caesalpinia spinosa
- Naturik tara germ instant powder is made from seeds of Caesalpinia spinosa sustainably grown in the Andean highlands of Peru. The Tara seed germ is gently heat extruded, grinded and sifted to obtain a water-soluble powder with improved digestibility and enhanced nutritional value. Also the heat extrusion is a kill step that ensures food safety peace-of-mind.
- High source of plant-based protein with up to 48%, easily digestible and with all nine essential amino acids in ideal balance. Good source of dietary fiber with 18%. Gelatinized via extrusion to breakdown the starch in order to improve digestibility and enhance nutritional value.
- It is ideal to enrich with protein any food and beverage. It has a mild delicious taste that can be added to juices, smoothies, yogurts and soups, sprinkled over cereals and fruits and used in desserts and baked goods.
- Benefits for Consumer
- Nutrient-Dense, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Lactose-Free. Great source of amino acids for muscle growth and repair.
- Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of additives, irradiation and BSE/TSE.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru