Sacha Inchi Roasted Seeds
- Scientific name
- Plukenetia Volubilis L.
- Plant native from the Amazon rainforest. Unshelled seeds are gently roasted. Presentations are unsalted, salted or lightly coated.
- More than 30% plant based protein easily digestible and with all essential amino acids in ideal balance, also has dietary fiber, omega 3 and antioxidants. Excellent source of the amino acid tryptophan. This amino acid is the precursor to serotonin—your happy hormone—a well as to melatonin (a sleep promoting hormone).
- Consume as a snack or in granolas.
- Benefits for Consumer
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels and normal cardiovascular health.
- Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of additives, irradiation and BSE/TSE.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru