- Scientific name
- Lepidium meyenii, Walp
- Naturik maca crisp is produced from maca roots sustainably grown in the Andean highlands of Peru. It is a nutritious snack made from whole maca roots that are cooked in an extruder to form direct expanded crispy puff. It is gelatinized for easier digestion. It can be natural, or spray coated with natural flavors.
- Rich in protein and important minerals such as iron, magnesium, calcium and phosphorous.
- As direct consumption, it is ideal to eat with milk, yogurt or by itself. As a functional ingredient, it can be used in energy bars, muesli, snacks and mixtures with dried fruit. Also, in a variety of presentations as dipped in chocolate, honey, etc.
- Benefits for Consumer
- Increases stamina and immune system function, boosts libido and combats fatigue.
- Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of additives, irradiation and BSE/TSE.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru