Cacao Roasted Nibs
- Scientific name
- Theobroma cacao
- Selected organic cacao beans are roasted and then the beans are ground and peeled to obtain cacao roasted nibs.
- Cacao roasted nibs are a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
- Industrial use. Human consumption. Sprinkle cacao roasted nibs onto yogurt, add to dessert recipes, mix into trail mix, or blend into smoothies to create delicious chocolate treats.
- Benefits for Consumer
- Contains antioxidants such as polyphenols and flavanols which may contribute to heart health. High in magnesium and dietary fiber which may contribute to overall good digestive health.
- Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of additives, irradiation and BSE/TSE.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru