Cacao Raw Beans
- Scientific name
- Theobroma cacao
- Processed at temperatures below 45ºC (110ºF) to preserve to the maximum the delicate nutrients and antioxidants of cacao.
- Selected raw cacao beans are first washed and disinfected. The beans are dried using low heat treatment to preserve the delicate nutrients and flavor of raw cacao.
- Rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
- Industrial use. Human consumption. Add cacao raw beans onto yogurt and to dessert recipes, mix into trail mix, or blend into smoothies to create delicious chocolate treats.
- Benefits for Consumer
- Contains antioxidants such as polyphenols and flavanols which may contribute to heart health. High in magnesium and dietary fiber which may contribute to overall good digestive health.
- Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of additives, irradiation and BSE/TSE.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru