Cacao Powder (10%-12% Fat Content)
- Scientific name
- Theobroma cacao
- Naturik cacao powder is obtained from selected cacao sustainably grown in the Amazon rainforest of Peru. It is produced from broken organic cocoa cake, semi-defatted with 10-12% fat content, reduced to a fine powder by mechanical processes of pulverized.
- Cacao powder is a nutritional food that contains protein, dietary fiber, antioxidants and magnesium.
- For couvertures, bakery products, frostings, filling creams and chocolate confectionery.
- Benefits for Consumer
- High content of antioxidants such as polyphenols and flavanols which may contribute to heart health. High in magnesium and dietary fiber which may contribute to overall good digestive health.
- Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of additives, irradiation and BSE/TSE.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru