Amaranth (Kiwicha) Instant Powder
- Scientific name
- Amaranthus caudatus L.
- Grain sustainable harvested from the Andean highlands in Peru. Amaranth grains are gently extruded and specially grinded to obtain a water soluble powder.
- More than 13% complete plant based protein with all essential amino acids in an ideal balance. It is high in lysine an amino acid that is low in other grains. Natural source of dietary fiber, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium.
- Instant powder to be used with juices, smoothies, water, yogurts and granolas.
- Benefits for Consumer
- Great source of amino acids for muscle growth and repair. High in minerals for good health maintenance.
- Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of additives, irradiation and BSE/TSE.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru