Sacha Inchi Huayllabambana Oil
- INCI name
- Plukenetia Huayllabambana seed oil
- Cold pressed oil obtained from the seeds of the Plukenetia Huayllabambana plant that only grows in the Province of Amazonas in Peru.
- One of the highest sources of alpha-linolenic acid (Omega 3) among all vegetable oils with up to 58%. Also contains linoleic acid (Omega 6) and oleic acid (Omega 9). It also has a high concentration of Tocopherols (Vitamin E) specifically gamma and delta Tocopherols. It has an ideal balance between Omega 3 and Omega 6 (2.3 to 1).
- Multipurpose oil ideal for cosmetic, food, nutritional supplement and pharmaceutical industries.
- Benefits for Consumer
- Helps support healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels within a normal range. Antioxidant, emollient and skin and hair smoothing properties.
- Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of additives, irradiation and BSE/TSE.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru