Aguaje (Buriti) Fruit Oil
- INCI name
- Mauritia Flexuosa fruit oil
- Cold Pressed oil obtained from the pulp of Aguaje (Buriti) fruit from the Moriche palm in the Amazon rainforest.
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acid (Oleic acid). It also contains Palmitic and Linoleic acids. The fruit is considered the richest natural source of beta carotene (30 mg/100 g of pulp) and its oil has a higher concentration (118 mg/100 g of pulp), exceeding 17 times what is found in carrots (6.6 mg/100 g of pulp).
- Anti-aging formulations, sunscreens, products for dried and damaged hair, liquid soaps and shower gel, creams, lotions and emulsions for the skin.
- Benefits for Consumer
- Beta carotene is one of the most powerful antioxidants known for their cell renewal, for protecting the skin against the damaging effects of sunlight and for neutralizing free radicals in the skin.
- Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of additives, irradiation and BSE/TSE.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru