Sacha Inchi Roasted Seeds coated with Yacon Syrup
- Scientific name
- Plukenetia Volubilis L.
- Naturik sacha inchi roasted seeds coated with yacon syrup are obtained from sacha inchi seeds sustainably grown in the Amazon rainforest. Unshelled seeds are gently dry roasted to improved digestibility and coated with a blend of yacon syrup and lucuma fruit powder to obtain a delicious sweet maple taste crunchy snack. It is a low glycemic index snack ideal for people with diabetes. It has a kill step with the controlled dry roasting process that ensures food safety peace-of-mind.
- Nutrient dense seeds (not nuts). High source of plant-based protein easily digestible and with all nine essential amino acids in ideal balance. Rich source of omega-3. Good source of natural occurring tocopherols (antioxidants).
- Can be used in a wide range of functional food applications where high protein, a healthy amount of Omega-3s and low glycemic index are desired. Serving size: 28g (1 oz / 1 cup). Enjoy as a nutritional snack. Can be eaten straight from the bag, sprinkled over salads, cereals and yogurt and added to trail mix and granola. Because of its nutritional value it is ideal for all ages.
- Benefits for Consumer
- Nutrient-Dense, Low Glycemic Index, Allergen-free, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Supports healthy cholesterol levels and normal cardiovascular health.
- Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of additives, irradiation and BSE/TSE.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru