Sacha Inchi Roasted Seeds caramelized with Whole Cane Sugar
- Scientific name
- Plukenetia Volubilis L.
- Naturik sacha inchi roasted seeds caramelized with unrefined whole cane sugar are obtained from sacha inchi seeds sustainably grown in the Amazon rainforest. Unshelled seeds are gently dry roasted to improved digestibility and lightly caramelized with whole cane sugar to obtain a delicious nutty crunchy caramelized snack. Has a kill step with the controlled dry roasting process that ensures food safety peace-of-mind.
- Nutrient dense seeds (not nuts). High source of plant-based protein with 27%, easily digestible and with all nine essential amino acids in ideal balance. 7g of protein per serving of 28g. Rich source of omega-3 with 18%. 5g of omega-3 per serving of 28g. Good source of natural occurring tocopherols (antioxidants).
- Can be used in a wide range of functional food applications where high protein and a healthy amount of Omega-3s are desired. Serving size: 28g (1 oz / 1 cup). Enjoy as a nutritional snack. Can be eaten straight from the bag, sprinkled over salads, cereals and yogurt and added to trail mix and granola. Because of its nutritional value it is ideal for all ages.
- Benefits for Consumer
- Nutrient-Dense, Allergen-free, Gluten-Free, Lactose-Free, Supports healthy cholesterol levels and normal cardiovascular health.
- Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of additives, irradiation and BSE/TSE.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru