Sacha Inchi Chopped Roasted Seeds
- Scientific name
- Plukenetia Volubilis L.
- Naturik sacha inchi chopped roasted seeds are made from sacha inchi seeds sustainably grown in the Amazon rainforest. Unshelled seeds are gently dry roasted then chopped and sifted to yield the ideal pieces for topping ice cream, baked into brownies, cookies and bars, or sprinkled over salads and noodles.
- High source of plant-based protein with 30%, easily digestible and with all nine essential amino acids in ideal balance. Rich source of Omega-3 with more than 20%. Rich source of antioxidants (tocopherols).
- This protein-rich chopped roasted seeds have a nutty taste and crunchy texture and are an allergy friendly way to enjoy sprinkled over salads, cereals and yogurt and added to trail mix and granola. As a functional ingredient it can be used to enrich with protein and omega-3 energy bars and chocolate bars.
- Benefits for Consumer
- No net carbs per serving. Ideal for Ketogenic and Paleo diets. Nutrient-Dense, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Lactose-Free. Great source of amino acids for muscle growth and repair. High in protein, omega-3, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for good health maintenance.
- Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of artificial flavors, colors and preservatives.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru