Quinoa Extruded Mini Flakes
- Scientific name
- Chenopodium Quinoa Willd
- Naturik quinoa extruded mini flakes are made from quinoa grains sustainably grown in the Andean highlands of Peru. It is a nutritious and crunchy food made from organic whole quinoa grains that are cooked in an extruder to form a flake. It can be natural, or spray coated with natural delicious flavors.
- More than 15% complete plant-based protein with all essential amino acids in an ideal balance. It is high in lysine an amino acid that is low in other grains. Natural source of dietary fiber, B-group vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus.
- As direct consumption, it is ideal to eat with milk, yogurt or by itself. As a functional ingredient, it can be used in energy bars, muesli, snacks and mixtures with dried fruit. Also in a variety of presentations as dipped in chocolate, honey, etc.
- Benefits for Consumer
- Nutrient-Dense, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Lactose-Free. Great source of amino acids for muscle growth and repair. High in vitamins and minerals for good health maintenance.
- Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of artificial flavors, colors and preservatives.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru