- Scientific name
- Lepidium meyenii, Walp
- Root vegetable from the Peruvian Andes cultivated between 3,800 to 4,200 meters above sea level. Maca roots are dehydrated and then milled into a fine powder.
- Rich in high quality carbohydrates, protein, and important minerals, such as magnesium, calcium, iron and phosphorous.
- It can be mixed easily into juices, smoothies, shakes, yogurt and cereal and can be added to pancakes, desserts and baked goods. Ideal for energy drinks and energy bars.
- Benefits for Consumer
- As an adaptogen, maca helps your body cope with the effects of stress. It increases stamina and immune system function, boosts libido and combats fatigue.
- Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of additives, irradiation and BSE/TSE.
- All available third-party research on maca and its efficacy can be found on the U.S. National Institutes of Health PubMed database. Click here.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru