Amaranth (Kiwicha) Puffs
- Scientific name
- Amaranthus caudatus L.
- Naturik amaranth puff is made from amaranth sustainably grown in the Andean highlands of Peru. It is a nutritious and crunchy food made from organic whole amaranth grains that are cooked in an extruder to form a direct expanded puffed cereal snack. It can be natural, or spray coated with natural delicious flavors.
- Contains up to 15% complete plant-based protein with all essential amino acids in an ideal balance. It is high in lysine an amino acid that is low in other grains. Natural source of dietary fiber, B-group vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus. It is suitable for all ages.
- As direct consumption, it is ideal to eat with milk, yogurt or by itself. As a functional ingredient, it can be used in energy bars, muesli, snacks and mixtures with dried fruit. Also in a variety of presentations as dipped in chocolate, honey, etc.
- Benefits for Consumer
- Great source of amino acids for muscle growth and repair. High in vitamins and minerals for good health maintenance.
- Organic and Conventional, Kosher, Vegan, Gluten-Free and GMO-Free. Free of artificial flavors, colors and preservatives.
Calle Manuel Arispe 210, Callao – Peru